You can print almost any image or design you like on our mats and flooring.
Our exclusive digital printing system can handle all types of images and designs and our expert team are on hand to ensure the best-looking finish possible.
- You can upload your artwork files on our website when ordering your flooring.
- We prefer vector-based files (.ai or eps) as they retain their high-quality resolution during resizing.
- You can also upload high resolution bitmap formats including tif, pdf, jpg, jpeg or bmp files.
- The maximum file size you can upload is 100mb. For larger files, please contact us to arrange an alternative method of delivery.
- You can enter the PMS Colours in your image file if you know them. We’ll match the colours as best we can.
- You have an unlimited choice of colours.
- Gradient images and PMS colour matching onto flooring may not always give you an exact colour match. If you’re not sure about colours for your flooring you can order a colour sample.
Unsure about colour?
Colour samples are a quick and easy way to review the exact color and material of the flooring product you’re designing.
Order a standard color sample on our website and we’ll aim to dispatch it the same day. PMS matched samples are sent within a week.
The message/logos shown in our literature are for illustration purposes only. These items may only be purchased through the company or representative of that company owning the rights to the logo or message. The party ordering a specific logo/imprint copy agrees not to hold Self Image liable for any infringement on a trademark, copyright or patent.